Refund & Returns
Return Online & In-store
As long as your product is unopened you can return your item with the receipt within 21 days. If your product is opened and unsuitable for trouble, you can return your item within 7 days for a full refund.
*Ordering after 2pm on Thursday for Saturday Delivery will delay delivery to the following Saturday.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 21 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Nature Republic UK will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged Goods and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively, we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost.
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively, we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, if the products you buy are faulty then you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
3) How To Return Your Goods
In some cases you may be able to return an item purchased through this website to a Nature Republic UK store. To find out if this is possible, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
4) How To Contact Us
Our contact details is email@example.com