Terms & Conditions
This Site is operated in the United Kingdom and all sales on the Site are made by MADE BY NATURE LIMITED, a company incorporated in UK with company registration number 11475431, VAT number 328097093 and whose registered office is located at 64 - 66 Charing Cross Road, London, England, WC2H 0BT, United Kingdom.
NATURE REPUBLIC UK, respect the privacy of every individual who visits/uses any of our websites.
- you provide to us when you visit our site or you shop with us and
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS
We will collect, store and process information about you if you voluntarily provide us with such information in connection with the following:
- filling in a form on any of our websites;
- filling in a physical registration card;
- filling in a Facebook Lead Form;
- contacting us by telephone or face to face (e.g., in the context of ordering on line or in store);
- sending us a letter, e-mail or social media message;
- subscribing to receive a service from us (e.g., a newsletter, blog or by following us on social media);
- requesting promotional information from us (e.g., information about any of our goods or services including NATURE REPUBLIC UK Gift Vouchers.);
- participating in a survey, competition or prize draw; or contributing content to us (e.g., for display on a NATURE REPUBLIC UK blog).
Any information you provide us (NATURE REPUBLIC UK) gives us consent to reach out to you at anytime via social media, telephone or email.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- your name, gender, home and work contact details, business title, e-mail address, telephone number, date and place of birth, nationality; payment information
- reviews and opinions about our brands, products and services.
We do not collect “sensitive information” (e.g., information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) unless it is volunteered by you.
Personal information we collect automatically
When you visit NATURE REPUBLIC UK website, we may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other automated means. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Such information may comprise the following information:
- Date and time;
- Originating IP address;
- Domain name;
- Type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser);
- URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser);
- Object requested;
- Completion status of the request;
- Geographic location; or
- Language preferences.
USE OF INFORMATION
Typically, we will use and process your information to:
- help us create content that is relevant to our visitors;
- make improvements to our websites and social media pages and ensure that content on these is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- provide you with information, services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- assess and help us understand general trends and patterns relating to our business;
- manage general record keeping;
- enable us to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our websites and to help us improve the structure of our websites;
- enable you to, buy NATURE REPUBLIC UK gift vouchers and make payments;
- meet any legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- provide the products or services you request from us; and
- improve our products and services and to ensure our products and services are of interest to you.
The processing of your personal information for marketing and profiling purposes is managed solely by NATURE REPUBLIC UK and their data controller. Your decision to provide your information for such purposes is optional and will have no consequence on your ability or benefit from the requested services.
Your decision to provide information to us is voluntary however, if you do not provide such information you may no longer be able to benefit from our services.
We may process your personal information by both automated and manual means. We may use your information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
You have certain rights to the information we process about you as expressly provided for by applicable law. You may request access to the information we hold about you, update, amend or correct the information, and in some circumstances you may object to our use of your information.
You also have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by email or otherwise, to you. You can do this by (i) checking the applicable box(es) on any form used to collect information from individuals, or (ii) clicking the unsubscribe link displayed in any of the marketing e-mails you receive, or (iii) otherwise requesting that we do not process your information for marketing purposes, or (iv) via NATURE REPUBLIC UK on-line e-mail preference centre.
To exercise these rights or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also write to us at:
3 Lanark Place, London, W9 1BT
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your information, with your consent. You should contact such third parties to opt out directly.
By submitting your information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Services providers and contractors who might have access to your information in order to provide services on our behalf will be contractually obliged to keep such information in confidence, provide adequate data security measures, and may not use that data for any other purpose.
For your own protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personal information, credit card or similar data in any e-mails you send us or our staff.
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
NATURE REPUBLIC UK only retains your information for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise provided by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent that any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Cookies are small text files that are placed on to your computer by websites that you visit. They are used to make websites work, to improve efficiency of websites, to improve the user’s experience and to provide usage information on websites. This information should make your website visits more productive by storing and using information on your website preferences and habits.
Your web browser can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browser software is initially set up to accept them.
We may offer cookies to you and you should ensure that your web browser is set up to not accept cookies if you do not wish to receive them. Please note that if you disable cookies, some services or website functionality may not be available. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to aboutcookies.org. We use cookie like the Facebook Pixel; to find more information about that go to: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
By continuing to use this site, you are accepting our use of these cookies that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests, and further help us to improve the site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Date of last update: 06/02/2024